Energy Relief is the 1st not for profit domestic energy supplier that LETS YOU decide where your profits go.
- We are committed to reaching 20,000 customers by the end of 2016.
What does this figure mean?
- 20,000 customers means circa £0.4Million will be made for your chosen charities and community projects.
- 20,000 customers means job creation in Wales, supporting the local economy.
- 20,000 customers means we can really make a difference in the local community.
It's simple to get involved.
- You switch to Energy Relief as your domestic energy supplier.
- You decide what charity or community project you want to support.
- Every year your profit goes to your chosen charity/project.
You can choose from a local project in your community; such as building a school, or installing renewable energy to a community building, or you may choose to support a local or national charity. You can also go further afield and support those without power in the world get onto the grid (unbelievably there are over 1 billion people still without access to electricity worldwide).